1-1 Bespoke Hairstyling Training
I love nothing more than helping and teaching others and giving something back to the wedding industry community, as well as local people in my area wanting to learn a new skill. My bespoke 1-1 hairstyling training sessions are tailored to my client’s requirements and skill level. I have trained complete beginners wanting to break into the wedding hair industry, mum’s/dad’s wanting to learn how to braid hair and hairdressers who have been in the business for 30 years!
I don’t just teach a couple of set styles, I prefer to showcase techniques and how best to use them. My 1-1 hairstyling training sessions will give you some of the tricks of the trade and time-saving tips that have worked for me over the years and more importantly will leave you feeling much more confident in your styling abilities moving forward. With lots of practice this will inevitably give you the abilities to create your own beautiful wedding hair for an entire wedding party.
RocknRollerHair bespoke 1-1 training can be booked as the following:
- Bespoke 1-1 training sessions in either a 3 or 5hr session at my hair studio in Nottingham. There is also the option to train with a friend. These take place on either a Monday or Tuesday
- In-salon small group training sessions – either a Monday or Tuesday
The 1-1 hairstyling training sessions appeal to a wide variety including:
- Those wanting to learn a new skill – great if you are currently on maternity leave!
- You want to learn how to braid hair either for yourself or your children – smash those funky braids for upcoming birthday parties or your next festival occasion!
- Starting out in the wedding industry and want to learn the basics to set you on the right track
- Already working in the wedding hair industry but you feel you need to polish up some of your styling skills and techniques
- Hairdressers / makeup artists wanting to get better & more confident in putting hair up for your clients
- A small salon group looking for someone to come & showcase some techniques and skills to help improve your up-styling offering for clients
For more information on RocknRollerHair bespoke hairstyling and to get available dates/prices please click here.