Bridal hair courses in Nottingham
Having been in the wedding hair industry for some time now, we’ve picked up a thing or two. And as the saying goes, sharing is caring!
Our bespoke bridal hair courses are designed to help you to boost your business with new and improved hairstyling skills.
Whether you’re a complete beginner looking to learn the ins and outs of the field, or an experienced hairstylist wanting to brush up and build confidence in your abilities, our wedding hair courses are ideal for you.
Save a date for your course with us today! Get in touch to book.
What do our wedding hair courses cover?
We let you pick and choose what you want to learn and then design and deliver a session that is entirely tailored to that.
Delivered by experienced stylists, our courses can cover everything from how to recreate beautiful bridal hairstyles such as traditional updos, free-flowing locks and looks that incorporate them both, as well as advice on tools, tricks and techniques that can be applied across styles.
We will let you in on a few industry secrets, too. This includes how to prepare, set and complete looks to ensure they last all day long, and also the products and techniques you need to use for different climates and environmental conditions. This is ideal for those wanting to take their business overseas for clients’ destination weddings. Bridal hair course
Our bridal hair training courses
Our bridal hair courses are delivered in the following formats:
One to one bridal hair training courses
A hairdressing masterclass that is delivered at your pace. We will guide you through recreating your chosen styles, so please bring these along with you!
Alternatively, we can focus on general skills and techniques that you can apply across a range of bridal looks.
The one to one basis allows you to ask questions and get hands-on practice to really brush up on your skills.
- One to one bases or, train with a friend
- Book as a 3 or 5 hour session – 3 hour sessions cover 2 -3 hair looks, 5 hour sessions cover 4 – 5 looks
- Delivered at our salon in Nottingham or venue of your choice
- Available on Mondays or Tuesdays
To book a session, get in touch today.
Group wedding hair classes
This course is ideal for small salon teams who are looking to bring all stylists up to speed with the latest trends and bridal looks in order to grow and diversify the business.
The collaborative approach is designed to enable the sharing of ideas, knowledge and experience, which not only broadens skills and abilities, but also acts as a team building exercise.
- Ideal for groups of 4 - 5 people
- Can be delivered at our salon in Nottingham or yours
- Sessions available on Mondays and Tuesdays
To enquire about our availability for a date that suits you, contact us today.
What you’ll leave with:
After attending any one of our wedding hair courses, you can expect to walk away with:
- A certificate which you can display at your salon or studio
- Enhanced confidence in a range of hairdressing skills and techniques
- Greater awareness and knowledge of hair products and styling tools, including which ones are best to use for various styles
- Best practice techniques and tricks of the trade from our years of experience
- Practical understanding of marketing strategies, including Instagram tactics, that you can use to expand your client base
- An industry contact in us for life! We are happy to provide ongoing support should you need it
- Notes, pictures and videos of steps and techniques, which you can take throughout the session. If you plan on sharing any of these on social media, we kindly ask that you tag us - @rock_n_roller_hair
Book your bridal hair course with us today!
Our courses are designed to be as flexible as possible. This means we can deliver expert hair training on a one on one or group basis at our salon in Nottingham, or at a location that suits you, whether that be local to us, or in Derby, Loughborough, Chesterfield or further afield.
We also understand that time is precious. Therefore, we are happy to deliver training at a time and date that suits you, including part time or evening courses that fit around your schedule.
Prices for our bridal hairdressing courses vary depending on your specific requirements so, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a no-obligation quote.